Helpful
Replies

Dect + Siptrunk config

mbrugge
Level 1
Level 1

@all,

small question: does anyone know the following:

-     Is it possible to connect IP (Dect) phones to the uc320, if so which one?

-     Is there a option to connect non Cisco IP phones to the UC320?

-     when I connect a 2nd siptrunk the port is automaticlly 5061, is there a way to change this port?

-     Can I configure per trunk a Auto Answer message so that i can have a greeting per number?

Regards,

Marco

3 Replies 3

Hi Marco,

Please find responses inline below:

Marco Brugge wrote:

@all,

small question: does anyone know the following:

-     Is it possible to connect IP (Dect) phones to the uc320, if so which one?

**** Not currently.  You can connect FXS based DECT phones to the FXS port.

-     Is there a option to connect non Cisco IP phones to the UC320?

**** No, only the SPA 301,303, and 500 series IP phones are supported.

-     when I connect a 2nd siptrunk the port is automaticlly 5061, is there a way to change this port?

**** Just curious, what do you want to change it to?  We support configuring up to 4 SIP trunk accounts with local ports 5060-5063

-     Can I configure per trunk a Auto Answer message so that i can have a greeting per number?

**** No, the UC320W only supports one Auto Attendant.  If you need additional auto attendants, then you might look at the UC500 series platforms.

Regards,

Marco

Chris

Hello Christopher,

Thanks for the answers, to come back to your question about the sip trunk port numbers. One of the providers who are offering a siptrunk here in NL is working on a different port that the standard Sip trunk port.

One other thing you might know do you know when the Dutch language pack of a region pack or something is being available?

Regards,

Marco

Hi Marco,

If the provider is requiring a different SIP port that they are listening on, you can simply configure this port in the Proxy or outbound proxy field on the SIP/BRI page like this:    proxy:port    examples:  mysipprovider.com:5065   or 172.16.10.5:5065.

I have not heard of any work on a Netherlands Region Pack.  There are others monitoring the community who may be able to chime in.

Chris