cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Directing 1 PSTN to a specific extension and the other 7 to another

leosmithiii
Level 1
Level 1

Bit of a noob when it comes to this but I need to send 1 of the outside lines to a specific extension and all the other

PSTN lines to one other extension.

I also need to create a schedule to forward one line to an external number ( call forwarding ) then to a specific ext.at other times.

I am currently reading the 600+ page Cisco Configuration Assistant SBCS Administrator Guide but am hoping to get this done soon.

Thank you for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Leo,

The first part, directing specific calls to extensions can be configured in CCA under - Configure > Telephony > Dial-Plan > Incoming    Direct-Dialing tab...

The second part is a little more tricky.  To schedule a call forward at specific times, you can create a "floating extension", put a call-forward all on that extension to the specific extension you would like.  Then you can setup "night-service" for that floating extension to forward to a different extension according to the night serivce schedule.

Thank you,

Darren

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Leo,

The first part, directing specific calls to extensions can be configured in CCA under - Configure > Telephony > Dial-Plan > Incoming    Direct-Dialing tab...

The second part is a little more tricky.  To schedule a call forward at specific times, you can create a "floating extension", put a call-forward all on that extension to the specific extension you would like.  Then you can setup "night-service" for that floating extension to forward to a different extension according to the night serivce schedule.

Thank you,

Darren

Hi Darren-

Thank you so much for your help. I will implement this on Monday and let you know how it worked.

Leo

Darren-

You are the bomb- I got the  Line set up properley- I am still going to hack out the schedule bit. Thanks for the help.