cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

GDM & IMAP

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

Is there any way to download voicmail messages in a GDM to an Outlook mailbox using IMAP? We have successfully implemented this with reguilar user mailboxes, but not with GDM's.

-Brian

7 Replies 7

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Not that I know of, no, as the GDM doesnt have login credentials.

You could use a "floating extension", and forward the voicemail to an email address.

You would first need to create a floating extension, with a voicemail box.

Then you would need to point the blast/hunt group (if that is what you are using) to the voicemail of the "floating extension".

Example:  Call foward to  "other number"  - 7280  (With 280 being the "floating" extension.)

This can all be done in CCA..

Thank you,

Darren

I love the power of Floating Extensions, but if used that way, its not a GDM anymore, is it :-)

I love the power of Floating Extensions, but if used that way, its not a GDM anymore, is it :-)

None-The-Less it is still a cool way of doing things and it works

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

David,

I guess that depends on what your definition of WORKS is :-)

Steve,

I am an easy man to please

So long as the customer is happy, I am happy, if they are not then I should expect a headache and I don't like headaches it forces me to have an extra couple of glasses of bourbon at night to wind down

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

m.dammert
Level 1
Level 1

Hey,

is there any other suggestion so far to get GDM to IMAP?

Thanks