cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

have someone a solution with a WiFi Phone?

Com-Media
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

as i read in the Forum, Cisco is not planning to add a WiFi Phone to the UC320W. 

Have someone find a Solution to add some WiFi Phones to the UC320W and point me to the right direction? 

We have in Switzerland a lot of Small Companies.. we talk about 5 - 10 People and 90% of it needs a Mobile Phone.

UC500 Series would be an Option but is to expensive for that kind of companies.

Best regards

Rolf

2 Replies 2

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Rolf,

Jabber client is not supported at UC320W, so that mobile phone can't interwork with it. But you can set UC320W to wifi mode to work with SPA525 phones at wifi mode and SPA5xx phones with wireless phone adapter which is called Cisco Wireless Bridge for phone adapters - WBPN.

Hope it helps.

Reards,

Wendy Yang

Hi Wendy

As i started in my own office with the uc320w im was impressed. Simply to configure and its work.

Bevor i buy the product im read a lot in the web, found some info that a CTI or a Cordless Phone are in progress.

My problem is, lot of customer have two or more buildings. Most of it ar in the industrial and most time at the machine.

right now we have 3 solutions:

- most of the day, try later. the person is on the way.

- please leave a message and if he dont stand at the machine maybe he call you back.

- we have to create a batterie pack for the SPA525 that he can use the phone with WiFi if he change the building.

Actually if someone is asking me if we can use that product with a cordless phones, then my answer will be, yes we can. but we have to use the uc500 series and the fee will be the same as your hp server. Or we can integrate an uc320w and some phones, but you cant dial from outlook and you cant use dect phones.

i know, im a small one and never will be the leader of selling this product, but in my eyes it is not finished.

regards

Rolf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: