Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Having issues with Quotes in the formating on my 79xx phones

Please take a look at the attached jpg.  All of my 79xx phones have these quotes at the end of alot of the menus.  Have tried creating the cnf files and resetting the cnf files in CCA but it keeps coming up.  Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Thomas,

I have a 7970 here that had the same problem, I did a factory reset on it and let it do its thing after the reboot and the quotes left.

But I also changed the locale from US ENGLISH to UK ENGLISH as well (That was accidental was only supposed to do voice mail).

But the factory reset did the trick for me, haven't seen it on other 7900 series only on the 7970.

Give it a shot it might work for you as well

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

I actually fixed the issue when I fixed an issue with my 7937 Conference Station phones.  The conference station phones would not register but I found a fix by adding US English in the telephony-service as the locale, after a reset of the system, the 7937's registered correctly and the quotes were gone from all of the other phones.

Got lucky I guess.

Glad its resolved

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: