Views
Helpful
Replies

Ireland Dial Plans on the UC320W

cathalobrien
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have been testing the UC320W dial plans in Ireland and have run into some problems. Most numbers work correctly, however I have tried to dial a number in the 052 area code and it has been blocked. The old numbers took the form 052XXXXX however a lot of older five digit phone numbers were recently changed to the form 052YYXXXXX which it doesn't seem to recognise. This has happened for a lot of other dial codes too.

Is there anyway to update the dial plan manually using a .rp file or whatever. Also, is it planned to update the dial plans through the cloud update any time soon?

Would appreciate any help.

Cathal

7 Replies 7

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Cathal;

Could you please let us know which are the specific codes not detected. We have many already with 10 digits in the dial plan (not 052 as you indicated). We would create a fix (rp) for your case and then merge it on the main code as available.

Regards, and thanks for contacting us.
Alberto

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for your reply. The area codes where the numbers have changed from 5 to 7 digits are :

052, and,

064. (reference)

Regards,

Cathal

Hi,

Would you be able to send the modified pack on to me also?

Cathal

Hi Cathy,

I've published the updated Region Pack for Ireland that contains this fix (Ireland_x2_v3).  For information on region packs and installation instructions please see:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-18495

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Alberto

Could you post the Patch or email on to us?

Thanks,

John Malone

Provident Technology

Cisco Partner

UC320W / UC540 experts in Uk & Ireland

John at Providentit.com

John,

I sent an email to you with modified Ireland Region pack attached.

Thanks,

Randy

Hello, im looking for some solution for my country, im in ecuador and i had to use a dialing plan for USA, is the best for me but no the better because have problems for national calls, example:

023 332191 to complete the call i have to mark to another numbers to get the call.

any idea to correct the problem?

Ing.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: