cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking to Pay Programmer

mikesplace1
Level 1
Level 1

Is there anyone I could pay to help setup my CP-7975G IP Phone to work with our VoIP Provider? I have tried so many different version of firmware and configuration files I just can not get it to work. I've spent countless hours testing many different XXXX.cnf.xml files, editing them, and various config/firmware configurations. Thanks

6 Replies 6

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Is there anyone I could pay to help setup my CP-7975G IP Phone to work with our VoIP Provider?

So you only have one phone talking to your VoIP provider?

No in actuality we have 3 at the office that register with our sip and 3 at home all being SPA525G which are far much simpler than an CP-7975G to get working... but I love all the extra buttons (which I was able program) beside the screen and larger screen, it's just a nice looking phone I hate to have to just turn around and sell it back on eBay because I can't program it. SPA525G is an awesome phone for it's price with WiFi built in, supports PoE, records calls, customizable buttons and background it's a fabulous phone for what you pay.

However this CP-7975G is far more advanced and might not even be practical for my simple setup.

However this CP-7975G is far more advanced and might not even be practical for my simple setup.

Give us more info. 

Will your VSP allow multiple handset to use a single username/login?  Do you need a call server to talk to your VSP and all your phones talk to your call server?

Each have their own username/login. I don't think there is a call server.  They register with the sip provider and authenticate. We are using Voip.ms

Ok, so the 7975 doesn't work but other handset works?  

What can you post SEPmacaddress.cnf.xml file?  Also, can you describe if NAT and ALG are supported by your voice provider?

7975 does not work because I do not know how to properly program all the XXX.cnf.xml files.

Yes we have (6) Cisco IP SPA525G phones and we set them up fine but they use an easy to access HTML interface like a router... which makes it easy.

The 7975 I have to use a crossover cable, and upload the files to the phone using TFTP32