cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MULTI SITE dial plan for ad hoc appearance

Christian Isla
Level 1
Level 1

I'm  looking to do something which I think should be simple with multisite.  I have a customer whohas different resaurants (some local some long distance), but key here  is that the main site will be managing phones calls for all  restaurants.  So, the opperator would like to be able to place a call and  'appear' as if they were calling from other sites by the press of a  button.  They have standard analogue phone lines, so if main site opperator presses button  "site C" then that would have to be some sort of dial-peer or  translation to 'site C' and then 'site C' would need to send the call  out its own FXO.

Anyone have any recommendations on  this

17 Replies 17

i take it my HQ source sould be my voice vlan 100 (10.1.1.1) or should it be my CUE at 10.1.10.1?

Could also be that SIP is sourcing from an interface that does not have a route to/from Site C. This can be controlled as follows:

voice service voip
sip
  bind control source-interface FastEthernet0/0
  bind media source-interface FastEthernet0/0

From this doc:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk701/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080672b8b.shtml

Hope this helps.

Brandon

haha... i just used that to bind it to my vlan 1 (cause I now it pings) and I'm finally seeing my INVITE come in... I'll work on this for a while now..thanks.

ci