Views
Helpful
Replies

New Install - Hunt Group does not see first number

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

Just completed a new UC540 install (latest OS and CCA) and had some issues with Hunt Groups; when I go to select the phones/locals in the hunt group I noticed I could not see the first line of many of the phones. I could see the second, third, fourth, etc. but not the primary local. I thought it may be the teleworker selection (525's) so we disabled it for the phones, but same issue.

I'm not sure what the criterial for  CCA to show or not show the phone locals when selecting a hunt group is, but I thought this was rather strange.

Could it be these locals have VM? I'm not sure, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob James

1 Reply 1

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Bob,

When you say "first line of many of the phones" do you mean their own personal extension button assignment?

If so, is the ephone configured with this? You can check to see if this is the case on the CLI be looking at the configuration, potentially CCA could have done some funky stuff and removed the configuration for some unknown reason.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *