cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

new uc500 with remote spa525g2

Jeremy Lizzotte
Level 1
Level 1

i have a new client with a uc540 setup and there is 3 phones. 1 phone offsite at a remote location with an spa525g2 with ssl vpn, and when she (the remote user) calls someone every so often the conversation stops, i called her to see how it was working and all of a sudden i stopped being able to hear her, like it was an RTP issue, the only thing is the firewall on the uc is temp. disabled due to troubleshooting issues. and MTP is enabled on the remote phone. attached is the debug (i was lucky enough to be running ccsip and ccapi when i was talking to her) and the show run. in the debug your gonna see the uc500 swap ports from 5060 to some random port, i have sense fixed with the connection-reuse but its still happening.

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in °small business voice - uc500°. You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: