cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound CLI Presentation

pmoore
Level 1
Level 1

Presently the outbound CLI for SIP trunking is the "Pilot Number" only and does not allow DDI's to make calls via the SIP trunk, you allow inbound DDI mappings but a number of our customers want the ability to present their individual DDI CLI's, Is this part of the roadmap, and if so when do you think it is due ?

Regards

Phil Moore

8 Replies 8

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Phil;

Thanks for your question. I can say that it is indeed included in the roadmap, planned for release 2.2 targetting (but not committed) for end of the calendar year. Stay tuned.

Regards
Alberto

Once again thank you for the response, for us this is commonly used setup in our part of the world so I hope Cisco can push this particular feature up the timetable a bit if possible.

Regards

Phil Moore

Yes,

Please Alberto - please can you push this one a little ? The cli per seat issue came up again yesterday with another customer.

As far we we are converned - VoIP.co.uk (Service provider) - we just need to see the SIP From header be different per extension, it could be the extension number or name. We don't need anything more than this as we can re-write everything from our side

thanks

Adam

Hi Team,

Just wanting to see if any updates around outbound CLI presenation for DDI's , Cisco is launching this product in New Zealand this week and the for many customers this is the one big drawback at present, so just want to see if this still on the roadmap and when it is likely to be added.

Regards

Phil Moore

Hi Phil,

This is part of the 2.1 firmware release due out later this summer.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Do you mean your Summer our Winter??

Both Australian and NZ are going through winter right now it will help with time lines if you can confirm this.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

David,

Ah yes, would like to enjoy your winter once again.   Watch for the release in the next 2 months.

Chris

Thanks Chris, that is good news ... I can wait 2 months ... just