Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Call Connector Toolbar Info

alex
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody could clear up a couple of points of confusion I have about the Smart Call Connector Toolbar?

Is it possible to have it look up incoming numbers against Outlook contacts and display the correct name?

I get the correct names if the number is in the directory but I can't for the life of me configure it to use Outlook although the documentation seems to hint that this is possible.

I'm using the latest version of the SCC Standalone x32 client and Outlook 2007 (The button labelled "Enable Outlook lookup" is ticked) on Windows XP.

Also, is the Smart Call Connector Operator free for standalone use or does every usage need a licence (we have a UC560)?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shtalukd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Alex,

Smart CallConnector Free toolbar does not have lookup supported. The free version does not require to have license and basically can dial and click-to-dial. The other products SCC Adv-Client, SCC Operator, SCC Operator Standalone have lookup supported as long as we have MAPI enabled and connected to the correct profile in Preference menu and many more features.

Thanks,

CallConnector Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

shtalukd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Alex,

Smart CallConnector Free toolbar does not have lookup supported. The free version does not require to have license and basically can dial and click-to-dial. The other products SCC Adv-Client, SCC Operator, SCC Operator Standalone have lookup supported as long as we have MAPI enabled and connected to the correct profile in Preference menu and many more features.

Thanks,

CallConnector Team