cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA112 inbound caller ID

emadabdelbary
Level 1
Level 1

SPA112 doen't send the inbound CallerID to the phone. How can I enable inbound caller ID ?

3 Replies 3

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is so many methods to deliver CallerID to the connected device. So, what method is expected by your device you didn't mentioned in your question ? Your's SPA112 needs to be configured to use this one method, not something different.

My SPA112 has the latest firmware 1.3.1 and connected to phone with Call display. After configuring SIP& Line 1, I have a phone tone. I can call any local number. However, Incoming calls don’t display the Caller ID.

I think it should work as part of the default configuration. If not, How can I config my SPA112 to deliver Caller ID?

Once more. Basic call work with any phone. So the phone type is not relevant.

According the CallerID, there are more than one method to deliver CallerID information from SPA112 device to your phone. So the phone type and it's setup IS RELEVANT. It's not possible to help you beyond the simple advice "the SPA112 needs to be set to the same method as your phone".

If you want more specific advice, you need to specify what CallerID delivery method is configured on/required by your phone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: