cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA122, "Restore Configuration" not working.

PiresSerra69
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I can't restore .cfg files on the Config Management menu. The "browse" button

is not active and i can't load a file. The firmware version is 1.3.1. Tested with Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome

Internet Explorer (old V6), same results. I haven't got problems with firmware upgrade or backup configuration menu.

Using Windows XP...

Thanks. (sorry for my poor english)

20 Replies 20

I think there's some confusion as the developer response to your comment is the following...

--

The only case we could imagine about greyed restore button is when "remote upgrade" is disabled and system is changed to bridge mode.

Otherwise, we don't know there's any other case to happen this problem.

Could you ask your customer to provide correct procedure to duplicate this problem?

I hope Carlos will attach affected configuration (this one that doesn't allow configuration restore) here. I have no SPA122 in my test lab now, so I can't reproduce it.

Well, Load/save restore configuration files have well worked... but today, to test my old configuration files i do a RESET. Activate the remote access option to be able to load... Load OK... but here is again the "no IP address" bug !  :-(

I tested old and new configuration files and always the bug. It seen that the SPA122 don't load configuartion in Bridge mode after RESET.

After i do RESET, activate the remote access options, put BEFORE the SPA122 in Brigde mode!  LOAD cfg and it's working!  It seen that you can only load Bridge configuration files when the unit is also in bridge mode? Bug? 

I'm having the dev team look at your responses and I'll update this when I have more info.  Thanks.

Today the 210 IVR option worked (with the remote access options on and Bridge mode) but tell me wrong IP address (192.168.15.1). Good address on the PC is 192.168.1.64.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: