cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA303 is Freezing whit RV042

vikompcomputo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, my network had a RV042 Router and 50 SPA303, the ISP are dedicate 10MB up/down to support the connections from the Ip Phones, But some SPA303 are Freezing in even time, I opened the ports that my Telephone company said, 10000-22000 in UDP and 5060-6081 in UDP too. they tell me that the RV042 it`s not working to this applications or may be i need to change this applince, the fimrware to the phone are 7.5.2. and hardaware 1.0.1 and the Router the lasted in the Web. Why only some telephones are freezing if all they are the same configuration, Net and ISP? What i can check

1 Reply 1

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Wrong forum. Don't wish for valuable response here. Please delete your question here and place it in the forum dedicated to product you are using. Describe where your phones are connected to. Is it SIP server ? Or is it a call manager or so ?

In the first case turn on syslog&debug on phones and capture them. Catch SIP packets between affected phone and SIP server as well.

Attach those informations to your question. It will increase your chance for valuable response substantially.