Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA8000/112 on UC560 through vpn

gdamjanovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I recently managed to get site to site vpn to work betwen SRP521w using 3G connection and UC560 with static fiber connection to isp.

I also managed to get SPA502 phone to work trough that vpn. Becouse custormer would like to use analogue phone/fax I tried to get SRP phone ports to register to UC without seccsess.

Then I tried to use SPA112 ATA witch i added to UC through CCA and it registered but Without calls.

When trying to solve that i noticed that our sip trunk to isp witch is only pstn connection stopped working. when investigated furder i noticed that cca added bind control and bind media commands whitch i have to remove to get sip trunk to work again. All sip trunk and almost all configuration of UC was done through CCA.

Becouse I also need to add one SPA ata on loaction i am afraid that i wil get same isues.

We have UC560-bri-k9 last software version. For WAN we are using direct fiber connection to isp, through same connection we have seperate private vlan for sip trunk to isp server. ISDN trunks is disabled on UC.

I will apritiate any sugestion on isue.

thanx in advance.

BR,

Goran

1 Reply 1

Hi Goran,

If you have the VPN up and running you may try to connect ( if you have or if you can find) one ATA186 in skinny to use with the fax. It should work fine.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts