cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer button grayed out on 7931

Derek Thom
Level 1
Level 1

UC520 software pack 8.1.0 recently reloaded with CCA 3.0. FXO PSTN connectivity using CO Lines on each phone.

When a call comes in and is picked up on a CO Line, the call is not able to be transferred using the Transfer soft button (it's grayed out), but it can be done by pressing the transfer key (on a 7931) and dialing the users extension. Also, they are unable to just press a "watched" extension button to transfer the call, they have to manually dial the extension number.

I have similar setup in our office here and have the buttons available, but we are running an older software pack loaded with an older version CCA (2.2 I believe).

Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks,

Derek

10 Replies 10

Derek Thom
Level 1
Level 1

Also, the redial softkey is grayed out as well.

Thanks,

Derek

Derek,

Do me a flavor :-)

Make a call from the 7931.  Then see if the Redial comes back for use.

OK, I'll try that. I am just going by what the customer is complaining about so I will need to go onsite and see what it does then update this post.

Thanks,

Derek

The phone on my desk does the same thing, it's a 7970G. I make a call, internal or external, hang up, and the redial button remains grayed out. Not sure if something is configured incorrectly or not?

I asked because mine always starts grey until I make a call, then it comes to life.

Is this a CLI configured system or CCA?

This system was configured using CCA 3.0.

When I press the redial soft button on my 7970 it says "that key is not active here".

Hmmmm...  strange and not normal.  I have a 7931 and it works on my UC 500 with latest SWP and

CCA.

Please open a case.

OK, will do. I will update the post with the solution.

Thanks!

Derek

Derek,

Did they have a resolution for you regarding this?

I also have the same issue with Transfer button.

Dave