Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trunk SIP between two UC560/540

Hello,

I have a customers which have two Cisco UC560/540.
The both site are link with VPN IPSec (not with Cisco UC).
They can see together with private IP.
The Voice subnet are the same (10.1.1.0).

How can I do for link both system and than user can dial a 1xxx for site1 and 2xxx for site2 ?

Thank you for your help.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

2 Replies 2

ibondar
Beginner
Beginner

Hello Stephanie,

If you use Cisco Configuration Assitant to configure Multisite dialing, voice vlan subnets are not important - they may overlap, because for multisite dialing both UCs will use their VLAN1 interfaces. So, VLAN1 subnets should be different, they cannot overlap. Also, since there is already a VPN transport configured, choose 'Dialing Only' multisite configuration in Multisite Manager (CCA -> Configure -> Telephony -> Site Management -> Multisite Manager).

The dialing scheme also should be changed - CCA will require you to choose a code for multisite dialing and assign a sight identifier (one digit) to each site, for example:

Site A:

8 - Multisite access code

1 - Site Identifier

Ext. 100-199

Site B:

8 - Multisite access code

2 - Site Identifier

Ext. 100-199

This scheme allows you to have overlapping extensions in both sites. To dial from SiteA to SiteB ext. 100, you need to dial 8-2-100. To dial from SiteB to SiteA ext. 150, you need to dial 8-1-150.

More information you may find in Cisco Configuration Assistant Guide -

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_configuration_assistant/version3_2/administration_guide/cca_sbcs_admin_guide.pdf

Regards,

Ivan Bondar

Thank you for your answer.

I configure the first site with dialing only and I export the configuration.

When I want to import on the second site I have a message who says than I must connect me on LAN for do that.

I check again but when the install was done the "LAN" are in VLAN Trunk and not use the VLAN1.

Actually I cannot connect me witch the CCA with IP of VLAN1 and the CISCO don't wan I connect me with another LAN VLAN 

Do you know also if I can show the directory for both site in SPA504G ?

Actually each site have own directory.

Thank you,

Stéphane.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: