cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Two sites, UC520 at each site

jyoopro4ia
Level 1
Level 1

If I have two sites (main & remote - within same city), both with an UC520 at each site, can I utilize the SIP trunks at the main site for both inbound and outbound calls for the remote site?  In another words, say I have 2 DIDs.  I'd like to assign one DID to ring at the main site and second DID to ring at the remote site.  Is this possible with custom dial-peers and translation profiles?

IPsec VPN will be established between the two sites.  I will provide both sites with POTS as a backup incase of SIP or VPN failure.

Are there any sample configs I can refer to?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yup, you can do that.  You are just going to have a dial-peer which points from the remote CME to the HQ CME for the PSTN numbers.  And conversely, you'll have dial-peers on HW to point the remote site's DIDs back to that device.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yup, you can do that.  You are just going to have a dial-peer which points from the remote CME to the HQ CME for the PSTN numbers.  And conversely, you'll have dial-peers on HW to point the remote site's DIDs back to that device.

Great. thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: