We have installed the UC520 from a fresh 'format flash'. Our basic configuration allows for a 7970 phone to register. When we reset the phone it is unable to transfer the phone loads. The phone display shows 'Auth Error'.
The load files (we started with release 8.5.3 and are now trying 9.1.1) are loaded in flash:/phones/7970_7971/. After we loaded the needed files in flash we entered the tftp-server commands:
tftp-server flash:/phones/7970_7971/apps70.9-1-1TH1-16.sbn alias apps70.9-1-1TH1-16.sbn
tftp-server flash:/phones/7970_7971/cnu70.9-1-1TH1-16.sbn alias cnu70.9-1-1TH1-16.sbn
tftp-server flash:/phones/7970_7971/cvm70sccp.9-1-1TH1-16.sbn alias cvm70sccp.9-1-1TH1-16.sbn
tftp-server flash:/phones/7970_7971/dsp70.9-1-1TH1-16.sbn alias dsp70.9-1-1TH1-16.sbn
tftp-server flash:/phones/7970_7971/jar70sccp.9-1-1TH1-16.sbn alias jar70sccp.9-1-1TH1-16.sbn
tftp-server flash:/phones/7970_7971/SCCP70.9-1-1SR1S.loads alias SCCP70.9-1-1SR1S.loads
tftp-server flash:/phones/7970_7971/term70.default.loads alias term70.default.loads
tftp-server flash:/phones/7970_7971/term71.default.loads alias term71.default.loads
After this proces we entered the following command in the telephony-service: "load 7970 SCCP70.9-1-1SR1S" followed by "create cnf-files". Everything seems to be going well, no errors. Checking the configuration shows that everything is correct.
But.. when we reload the phone we get the following output via "debug tftp events":
Dec 6 21:47:50.025: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet0/1/1, changed state to up
Dec 6 21:48:22.477: TFTP: Looking for CTLSEP002414B4A517.tlv
Dec 6 21:48:22.601: TFTP: Looking for SEP002414B4A517.cnf.xml
Dec 6 21:48:22.605: TFTP: Opened flash:/its/XMLDefault7970.cnf.xml, fd 14, size 1265 for process 156
Dec 6 21:48:22.609: TFTP: Finished flash:/its/XMLDefault7970.cnf.xml, time 00:00:00 for process 156
Dec 6 21:48:30.082: TFTP: Looking for SCCP70.9-1-1SR1S.loads
Dec 6 21:48:30.082: TFTP: Opened flash:/phones/7970_7971/SCCP70.9-1-1SR1S.loads, fd 14, size 660 for process 156
Dec 6 21:48:30.086: TFTP: Finished flash:/phones/7970_7971/SCCP70.9-1-1SR1S.loads, time 00:00:00 for process 156
Dec 6 21:48:52.070: TFTP: Looking for CTLSEP002414B4A517.tlv
Dec 6 21:48:52.742: TFTP: Looking for SEP002414B4A517.cnf.xml
Dec 6 21:48:52.746: TFTP: Opened flash:/its/XMLDefault7970.cnf.xml, fd 14, size 1265 for process 156
Dec 6 21:48:52.754: TFTP: Finished flash:/its/XMLDefault7970.cnf.xml, time 00:00:00 for process 156
Dec 6 21:48:55.095: TFTP: Looking for English_United_States/td-sccp.jar
Dec 6 21:48:56.143: TFTP: Looking for United_States/g3-tones.xml
Dec 6 21:48:56.775: %IPPHONE-6-REG_ALARM: 25: Name=SEP002414B4A517 Load= SCCP70.8-2-2SR2S Last=Initialized
Dec 6 21:48:56.819: %IPPHONE-6-REGISTER: ephone-1:SEP002414B4A517 IP:10.10.10.2 Socket:1 DeviceType:Phone has registered.
Sadly the phone is still using the old load, I believe it's load 8.5.1.