cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 CUE User Stuck in Logged In

John Shen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a UC540 supporting 15 users. One of the user voicemail is always in "logged in" status, so there's no any other way to log in. I tried to delete the mailbox and recreat one, but getting "User logged in" message and it won't allow to delete.

UC540 is running 8.0.5. Please help

John

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi John,

Have you tried reloading the system? What happens do you still get the error?

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi John,

Have you tried reloading the system? What happens do you still get the error?

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

David,

Thanks, after reload, I was able to delete the mailbox and create new one. Thanks!

John

Hi John,

Glad to hear it, would have been good to debug the issue and see what caused the problem, but this takes time

Glad to hear all is good now.

Cheers,

David.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: