cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 AutoAttendant Closed business hours custom prompt problems

cubicfunction
Level 4
Level 4

We are having a problem with a recent UC560 implementation.

There is a requirement for 2 prompts to be played with AA; one for open business hours and the other for closed business hours.

We have been able to add the customs prompt for the open business hours, but when we try and do the same thing for the closed hours the uploaded prompt disappears....

The custom prompt was recorded with CCA 3.1 and can be added to the AA interface and also added to the Closed business hours prompt location, but was we save the configuration and then re enter the AA area of CCA the specified prompt is simply not in the drop down box.

Luckily in the interm the AA structure between open and closed is identical so we have created a "general" prompt and have not specified open/closed hours.

I appreciate any feedback or if anyone else has experienced this issue.

6 Replies 6

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I found sucess using AvT instead.   program a phone authorized (uses voice mail cred.) and an extension (use CCA Prompt management TAB in AA GUI) and call it.  Record it there and see if it works better.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your response. That is how we programmed the "open hours" prompt, but cannot seem to find anywhere to be able to record a second prompt in the options set out through the handset. If we record an alt greeting it will erase the initial custom prompt..

Any ideas?

I will confirm with the onsite technician and get back to you.

If we didnt follow the steps we will redo and see if it works.

I appreciate the quick responses!

Aron

You caught me bored today looking an unanswered questions.  I dont come here too much anymore :-)

But I did want to comment that the ALTERNATE GREETING, should play as a prefix to the regular programed open or closed, not instead of it.   there were some enhancements made to CCA very recently, where they have a script that allows the alternate greeting to be played.  It used to NOT play, even if recorded and applied.

I wonder if you ran into that.

Someone from CCA team or Cisco SE/TME can comment on the recent changes?

Steve

Well I certianly appreciate the time you have spent here today!

I hope you have a great day.

Once I hear back from my field staff I will respond to ensure we followed the guide lock in step.

Aron