Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 B-ACD Problem

Velin Tsekov
Level 1
Level 1

All,

We are testing the new platform of UC500 Series – UC560-BRI-K9. The device running this version of IOS: Version 15.0(1)XA and Call Manager Express 8.0.

Everything looks fine, but there is a problem with the B-ACD functionality. We configured this feature the same way like in UC520 where everything is OK, but in UC560 when a user dials the B-ACD pilot number, the device (UC) crashes and going to restart mode. It’s look like a hardware problem.  Attached you can find output from the configuration and crashinfo.

Please, could you give me an advice?

BR !

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

There is a bug written against BACD having problems, but not causing reboots.  Do you have a TAC case open?  We should have a load of IOS that should fix a problem with BACD, and might fix the reboot issue.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

There is a bug written against BACD having problems, but not causing reboots.  Do you have a TAC case open?  We should have a load of IOS that should fix a problem with BACD, and might fix the reboot issue.

Stevan,

Thanks for your fast reaction. No, I did not open a TAC case, but i will.

BR !

CSCta62123 Spurious memory @voip_rtp_xmit at the end of BACD call

Reference that bug when you open the case.

Hi guys,

how did this problem with B-ACD end?

is everything solved?

One of my partners has the same problem.

Unfortunately, I did not open TAC case here. I faced up a lots of another bugs and resolved them, but no time for this one. This bug is not so urgent for me, but we still need to resolve it

If I have more information further I will update the case here.

BR!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: