Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uc560-bri-k9 iphone compatibili

hi,
we have a VoIP infrastructure vendor to another where there are related iphone cisco 7905, 7906, 7960, but we would go to uc560-bri-k9 and reused the existing iPhone, I can not tell if they are compatible with the platform in question.
Thank you in advance for your support

3 Replies 3

Albert Wilhelm
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Paolo,

Just to make sure I understand you correctly. You are moving the IP 79xx phones from a VoIP provider to the UC560 platform. If this is the case, can you tell me if the VoIP provider have a SIP image on the 79xx series phones?

Thank you.

Bert Wilhelm

APW Solutions

Austin TX

hello Albert,

you are upgrading from asterix at uc560, I had no way to verify if they have a sip image on the iphone.

tnx

Hello Paolo,

The Asterisk phone system is a SIP-based voice system. I have not had the chance to convert the phones from SIP to SCCP, but here is a thread from the forum on a possible solution to convert the phones to SCCP.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2019917

Maybe someone on this forum who performed the conversion and could give you some additional details.

Hope this helps you in the right direction.

Regards,

Bert Wilhelm

APW Solutions

Austin, TX

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: