cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 - No transfer call from CO Line on SPA525G2

DesaHonduras
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, in the company i work for, we have an UC560 with 10 SPA525G2 phones; two of them have CO Lines, but the transfer button appears disabled when there's an incoming call on the CO Lines of these phones.

At first i thought this was a firmware issue so i upgraded one of the phones to 7.5.1 to see if with this the problem dissapears but nothing happen... Can someone point me in the right direction to solve this situation?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jameskess1
Level 1
Level 1

You can't transfer CO lines, just add the button to the other phones. These lines are put on hold and picked up from other phones with that CO line.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That is normal (no transfer softkey in ringing state). To transfer a call, you need to answer it first.

Sorry if i wasn't clear enough. The call is answered in the CO Line but there's no way to transfer it to another extension. The button is greyed out (Disabled).

Check configuration, ephone-dn must be dual-line.

Note unless you're UC certified or have equivalent experience, it would be much better that you have someone that is is to do it.

jameskess1
Level 1
Level 1

You can't transfer CO lines, just add the button to the other phones. These lines are put on hold and picked up from other phones with that CO line.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: