cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 ring to AA, transfer to recep. issue

Matt Waechter
Level 1
Level 1

Calls ring in to the UC560 when option 1 is pressed for extension 100 call's will roll directly to her mailbox 80% of the time even if the phone is idle. We have tested all other transfer options and they work just fine. Has anybody else ran across this issue or might it have something to do with the extion 100 and option 1? I have attached sho run and sho tech for your viewing pleasure.

5 Replies 5

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Matt,

Maybe a silly question, can you check what would happen if you changed it to option 2?

Also what are the CFNA and CFB timers set to? And is the AA attempting a transfer to VM by using the steering digit command such as 6... ??

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

David,

I changed options from 1 to 5 and it did not resolve the issue.

The AA is actually supposed to just tranfer to ext. 100 when 1 is pressed....at times while the phone is idle it will more often than not ring directly to the mailbox and not ring the phone.

CFNA timer is at 30....

Hi Matt,

Lets delve into this further then shall we

What is the Software Pack that is running?

What is the phones firmware (Phone Load)?

Is this a CCA built and managed system or is this a CLI managed system?

Just need some further info to map a way forward.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

What is the Software Pack that is running? 8.2.0

CME: 8.1

Voice3mail version: 8.0.6

IOS Image: uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.151-2.T4

What is the phones firmware (Phone Load)? 7.4.8 (The same load as other phones that receive call transfer's from AA okay).

Is this a CCA built and managed system or is this a CLI managed system? CCA built and managed

This has been resolved...ish.

I worked with TAC this morning and we found duplicate e-phone dn's for extension 100 one with ext. mobility and one without. Tina doesn't use ext mobility so we deleted this e-phone dn. I made test calls inbound and the first call did complete but the next call went to voicemail. I added two roll over extensions to her phone and CFB from 100 to 110 and cfb from 110 to 111; I made a test call with the same results. I then changed the AA option 1 from ringing to extension 100 to 110 (new roll over extension) and have made 10 consecutive inbound calls that terminated correctly. I passed this information on to TAC and they suggested we setup a hunt group and have option 1 ring the hunt group. I have set this up and also tested this okay. I will continue to test throughout the day.