cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ucs 560 voicemail reset

lscd-fort
Level 1
Level 1

Annoying. I've searched all over the forums and am stuck on this, can't reset a user's voicemail. UC560, with 7931 phones, using the CCA application, go into configure, telephony, users and extensions, users and phones. This is apparently isn't where voicemail p/w is reset. I know there's a simple answer to this, just can't remember where voicemail p/w's are reset.

3 Replies 3

rowseyba1
Level 1
Level 1

Chris,

You don't change the PW in CCA.  Go to the CUE GUI by going to 10.1.10.1 in a web browser.  You'll log in with your adminstrator password (usually the same as your CCA password).  On the left hand side, navigate to users, find the user you want to change and change their PIN number.

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Chris,

You can actually reset the password of a users Voice Mail in CCA, the issue is I cannot remember exactly which draw it is in, but I know it is not in the "Telephony"-"Users"-"Extension" draw, it is under the "Voice Mail" section but cannot remember the exact path to get there.

In there you can set the users mini auto attendant and also the voice mail inbox size and then also reset the password as well.

I don't have access to CCA anymore so cannot bring it up and test for you

But I do know it is there.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Thanks all, CUE was the way to do this, situation I had was I needed to add a route to 10.1.10.0 in our network. We've reconfigured our data network last month, and I had forgotten to add the route back to 10.1.10.0/30. Once I did that I was able to reach the CUE web application on 10.1.10.1, in there is where you can go to the users configuration, and there's a field to modify / reset the pin.