Level 1
Level 1

First of info about my Cisco Spa504/8G

7.5.2b Firmware

Running on Asterisk 1.8

Line Key is = fnc=blf+sd+cp;sub=71@$PROXY;nme=Park

PSK           = fnc=sd;ext=70@$PROXY;nme=Park

Keep Referee When REFER Failed: NO

Now my question is how do i turn this into 1 button parking. as it is right now when i receive a call and press my "Park" softkey that i had put in under psk2 i would have to press "xferLx" key again to actually park the call.  I just want it so i only need to press "Park" and the phone automatically parks the call and hangs up no questions ask.

In short the phone goes --- *Ring* > Pick up > press Park > then xferLx > endcall

I need it to be ------------------*Ring* > Pick up > press Park > endcall

funny thing to mention though is if I am the caller and I need to park the call, pressing the park softkey will park the call and end it just the way i want it to be except i also want this feature when im the receiver of the call.

thanks for your time.

1 Reply 1

Henry Bonath
Level 1
Level 1

Here's how mine is configured:

<!-- PARK with Asterisk -->
<Connected_Key_List group="Phone/Programmable_Softkeys">
psk2|1;endcall|2;conf|3;xfer|4;crdstart;crdstop;bxfer;confLx;xferLx;park;phold;flash;
</Connected_Key_List>
<Keep_Referee_When_REFER_Failed group="SIP/SIP_Parameters">Yes</Keep_Referee_When_REFER_Failed>
<PSK_2 group="Phone/Programmable_Softkeys">fnc=sd;ext=70@$PROXY;vid=1;nme=Park</PSK_2>
<!-- /PARK with Asterisk -->
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: