Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2 x UC540, vpn + interoffice dialing, MWI issue with sip binding

I have 2 UC540's that have a vpn between them and a non-overlapping dialplan.

I added the following:

voice service voip

sip

bind control source-interface BVI100

bind media source-interface BVI100

no update-callerid

And a dial peer for each site: 1.. on one side and 2.. on the other to send calls back and fourth.

dial-peer voice 100 voip

destination-pattern 1..

b2bua

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:10.1.1.1

voice-class sip outbound-proxy ipv4:10.1.1.1

dtmf-relay rtp-nte

codec g711ulaw

no vad

Calls work great between both locations. MWI stopped working.

If I change to "bind control source-interface Loopback0" and "bind media source-interface Loopback0"

MWI works, but I get the following when attempting to make an interoffice call:

042271: Apr 16 22:20:33.505: //2403/AFE406A99CEE/SIP/Msg/ccsipDisplayMsg:

Received:

SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.10.10.2:5060;branch=z9hG4bK15F1B44

To: <sip:200@10.2.1.1>;tag=25F30C-936

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:21:15 GMT

Call-ID: B074ADF0-A61A11E2-9CF3BC73-E0A94984@10.10.10.2

Timestamp: 1366150833

CSeq: 101 INVITE

Allow-Events: telephone-event

Server: Cisco-SIPGateway/IOS-12.x

Reason: Q.850;cause=21

Content-Length: 0

I know I have connectivity because I can ping between these two ips, everything is routable, I've removed all ACLs for the moment.

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jeff,

Was this configured by CLI or using CCA?

Do sites A & B have the same subnet's for both voice and data VLAN's? and are the Dial-peers the same??

Typically CCA would keep them seperate as to avoid conflicts, but I still have to ask the questions as you just never know

Cheers,

David Trad.

**When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) **

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

started configuring always in CCA, make minor changes in CLI, yes.

There are no extension or ip overlaps at either site and have ping ability between everything.

bind sip on loopback = mwi works, interoffice calls don't

bind sip on voice vlan =mwi doesn't work, interoffice calls do

Hi Jeff,

Well I got to say that is odd behavior there, have you logged a case with SBCS yet?

It may be good to log a case whilst also trying to get assistance on here... I will look through some previous Site-2-Site configs I have backed up and see if anything stands out, and if I find anything I will revert back

Cheers,

David Trad.

**When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) **

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *