Views
Helpful
Replies

525G2 - Programmable Softkeys

jakub.zima
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have Cisco SPA 525G2 with Software Version: 7.5.7s and Hardware Version: 2.0.0. 

I use https provisioning based on periodic resync.

I found an issue with Programmable Softkeys -> Dialing Input Key List

I want to use this settings:

<Dialing_Input_Key_List group="Phone/Programmable_Softkeys">dial|1;delchr|2;clear|3;cancel|4;</Dialing_Input_Key_List>

Problem is that when I use „clear|3” I don't see the “Clear” button on screen [see a picture in attachment].

Is there any option how to use this button? I only found a  possibility of the 'Option button' [option|3] but the 'Clear button' [clear|3] better fit my needs.

Do you have any experience with this issue?

The second thing which I don’t understand is that for SPA525 must be 'delete character' softkey in format “delchr” and for 504 must be in format “delchar”. [but i can deal with it].

Best regards,

Jakub Zima

1 Reply 1

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Unfortunately, I have no SPA525G here, so I can't test it by self.

Generally, keys may not be shown if they are considered meaningless for particular call state, or if the named key (e.g. 'clear') is unknown at all. 

Well. Turn on syslog&debug (highest level). Trigger configuration reload, capture syslog messages sent during it. It may help us to analyze the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: