cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

8.6.5 Release Date

jniblack
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.  What is the anticipated release date for 8.6.5?

Thanks!  Jim

25 Replies 25

sanjsinh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Q2 of CY 2013.

Thanks

Can phone firmware be upgraded on 8.6.4?  For instance, I would like to upgrade 69XX phone firmware to 9.3 from the 9.2 version that shipped with 8.6.4.

If this upgrade is possible, is this as simple as loading the cop file using the BE3000 Maintenance>Upgrade procedure and then restarting the BE3000?

Thx, Jim

Hi Jim,

Yes, firmware can be upgraded and the process is as simple as loading the cop file using upgrade procedure, then re-booting the BE3000.

Thanks, Blake

hector torres
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a site/link to information about what will be included in this release?  I have a suspicion and could guess but would prefer to see some sort of list.  thanks!

We have a list of features targeted for this release. As we get close to the release date, we will share that with the partner community.

Thanks

isiconsultants
Level 1
Level 1

any updates on the release date for the BE3K to 8.6.5???  I have a client that would like to step up.

thanks,

Hector

It is still tracking early Q2 of CY13 for release.

Thanks

Does early Q2 of CY13 mean April of 2013???

Thanks

Hector

Any update on the release date as May 2013 approaches???

thanks!,

-Hector

Hi,

We are  tracking Q2 of this calendar year for a release date. Will let you know an accurate date as we get close to it.

Thanks

Hi sanjay,

Do you have information what feature and additional in BE3000 version 8.6.5 compared with version 8.6.4?

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Any news on the 8.6.5 release date; should we expect end of June?

thanks,

Hector

Checking the site daily to see if 8.6.5 has been released.  hopefully it will be sooner than later

thanks!,

Hector

Should be end of this month or early August it will be available .

Thanks

Chandra Mouli

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: