Views
Helpful
Replies

AA Script Auto Transfer

Peter_sgc_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I need a AA script that will automatically transfer a caller to a set EXT (Hunt Grp) based on time of day. With no talking and no button pushing.

Is this possible?

6 Replies 6

danplacek
Level 4
Level 4

Yes, but not with the default CCA scripts.

You will need to build something in the CUE script editor; this is NOT supported by the SBCS. (Though luckily it does not break CCA to use custom scripts -- it will just show the script name in AA config with no options)

-Dan

Please rate useful posts.

Thanks Daniel,

I had a look at the WebGUI script editor but couldn't see any options that I needed.

The web GUI script editor is indeed very limited. There is an actual script editing application that is quite a bit more complex; it can definitely do what you want. You can download it from the Cisco downloads site.

-Dan

Ah! That would be awesome!

But I need "Additional Access" to download that

We have a UC500 with an Active Smart-Net ....

Call the SBCS if it is a 540 or 560 or TAC if it is a 520. They will be able to get you the file. (or give your account access)

-Dan

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I need a AA script that will automatically transfer a caller to a set EXT (Hunt Grp) based on time of day. With no talking and no button pushing.

Is this possible?

For an immediate and easy solution, you can use my "Universal AA" script for that. It can be acquired on the website mentioned in my profile.