Helpful
Replies

About call group transfer and group voicemail

A2LDS-60540
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

UC320 firmware 2.2.2

My first point is about the call group transfer, my customer need to transfert group call to an external number.

When you used the phone transfer, the group call are not tranfert.

One of the employee need to transfert all call (user call on group call) to a mobile phone at any time.

Do you know a simple solution to configure this option. The transfer can be done at any time.

The second point is about voicemail group notification on user phone. Actually, if a group have a new message the members of this group does not have the phone notification activated. The user phone notification is only on if the user has new messages.

Do you have a issues about this point ?

Regards,

2 Replies 2

rbordner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sebastien,

Can you provide me with your UC320W configuration?  I can then review the setup on your group call and test the transfer to an external number.

Can you login to UC320 -> Services  (upper right corner) -> Feedback-> Report Problems (drop down)  -> Enter Attn  Randy Bordner in the issues and suggestions field.

This will provide me the configuration of your UC320W.

Thanks,

Randy

Hi Randy,

I have done your request.

Regards,

Sébastien DOS-SANTOS

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: