cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Additional Licenses in Quick Pricing Tool for hardware phones?

sethschmautz
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have a smaller client that is on a tight budget that has a need for 9 voice users (currently).  The quick pricing tool shows that the 8user UC520 and UC540 come with 2 additional licenses for a total of 10 licenses.  Can these two additional licenses be used for hardware phones as long as a capable switch is added to the system (i.e. power supply on phone plus 10/100 switch or PoE switch is added)?

Thanks in advance,

Seth

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can use these two extra SCCP licenses any way you wish.   We call them Soft Phone/Teleworker since people usually dont remember those and we toss them in for good will.  But the system doesnt mind how you use them.

Steve DiStefano

SE, US Sales

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can use these two extra SCCP licenses any way you wish.   We call them Soft Phone/Teleworker since people usually dont remember those and we toss them in for good will.  But the system doesnt mind how you use them.

Steve DiStefano

SE, US Sales

Saurabh Verma
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Seth,

Yes, you can use these floating licenses, however, there will not be any room for growth if we go with the 8-user system. I would strongly recommend that we position a 16-user solution for the customer.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: