cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Analog/FXS cordless phone user guide

danielwiebe
Level 1
Level 1

Like the title says I'm looking for a user guide for a customer who has a cordless phone on a uc540 FXS port. They want to use some of the features available through the link/hookflash button. I can't seem to find an easy guide.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
4 Replies 4

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

Hook flash is only configurable via CLI not CCA so they wouldnt be able to use that feature on the IP Phones.  The cordless phones should be able to use hook flash if the call has already been connected.  That feature set should come with the phone manual.  There are feature access codes where you can do call forward all and park but im not sure if that's what you are looking for.

Yes that is what I'm looking for however it's a Panasonic cordless phone attached to the FXS port which obviously does not come with a manual for hookflash features on a Cisco UC540.

Thanks!

Hi Daniel,

You can try this standard feature codes:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmefacs.html

Best regards,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts.

Cool thanks for finding it for me......

Dan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: