Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Announcing UC320W 2.1.2 GA Firmware Release

WHAT:

Today we are announcing the General Availability of the  Cisco UC320W 2.1.2 Firmware release.  This release addresses a critical compatibility issue with Adobe Flash Player version 11.  If you try to access a UC320W that is running a firmware version lower than 2.1.2 with Adobe Flash Player 11, you will only see a blue screen when trying to access the UC320W Configuration Utility.  This compatibility issue prevents the UC320W Configuration Utility from launching.

WHEN:

The 2.1.2 firmware version is available via the Cloud today.   This will be posted on CCO in a few days.

HOW:

Log into the UC320W Configuration Utility on a system that has the  WAN connected.  The 2.1.2 firmware version will appear as an upgrade  option.

Please see this discussion for more information and a workaround for the Adobe Flash Player version 11 compatibility issue:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2112911

Please see the below release notes for upgrade instructions.

Release notes for the Cisco UC320W 2.1.2 firmware release can be found here.

Message was edited by: Chris Edgeworth

7 Replies 7

David Levy
Level 1
Level 1

Are there any other bug fixes, new features, known issues, etc?

Check the notes which are linked by the last word of Chris' posting above.

Changes Since Firmware Version 2.1.1

• Enhanced the Configuration Utility to work with Flash Player Version 11.

Only one fix...

Hi,

This is a single fix for all customers (GA release).  We will have a 2.1.3 Limited Deployment firmware release via a PMF file with a few select bug fixes/improvments posted on the community shortly.  Stay tuned.

Chris

The thought of 2.1.3 Limited Deployment has me all excited... 

Though, I keep checking for updates to see when 2.1.2 will show up on the cloud for me.   Still no go...

I know, patience is a virtue. 8-)

John,

You should see the 2.1.2 build now.  We had a Cloud rule that needed updating for those who had the Release Candidate PMF installed.  

Limited Deployment release announcement has been posted:  https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2111030

Chris

Chris,

Yes sir...  All updated here to 2.1.2 and Adobe Flash 11 works well.

Grabbing 2.1.3 too!

Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: