Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Announcing UC320W 2.1.2 GA Firmware Release

WHAT:

Today we are announcing the General Availability of the  Cisco UC320W 2.1.2 Firmware release.  This release addresses a critical compatibility issue with Adobe Flash Player version 11.  If you try to access a UC320W that is running a firmware version lower than 2.1.2 with Adobe Flash Player 11, you will only see a blue screen when trying to access the UC320W Configuration Utility.  This compatibility issue prevents the UC320W Configuration Utility from launching.

WHEN:

The 2.1.2 firmware version is available via the Cloud today.   This will be posted on CCO in a few days.

HOW:

Log into the UC320W Configuration Utility on a system that has the  WAN connected.  The 2.1.2 firmware version will appear as an upgrade  option.

Please see this discussion for more information and a workaround for the Adobe Flash Player version 11 compatibility issue:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2112911

Please see the below release notes for upgrade instructions.

Release notes for the Cisco UC320W 2.1.2 firmware release can be found here.

Message was edited by: Chris Edgeworth

7 Replies 7

David Levy
Level 1
Level 1

Are there any other bug fixes, new features, known issues, etc?

Check the notes which are linked by the last word of Chris' posting above.

Changes Since Firmware Version 2.1.1

• Enhanced the Configuration Utility to work with Flash Player Version 11.

Only one fix...

Hi,

This is a single fix for all customers (GA release).  We will have a 2.1.3 Limited Deployment firmware release via a PMF file with a few select bug fixes/improvments posted on the community shortly.  Stay tuned.

Chris

The thought of 2.1.3 Limited Deployment has me all excited... 

Though, I keep checking for updates to see when 2.1.2 will show up on the cloud for me.   Still no go...

I know, patience is a virtue. 8-)

John,

You should see the 2.1.2 build now.  We had a Cloud rule that needed updating for those who had the Release Candidate PMF installed.  

Limited Deployment release announcement has been posted:  https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2111030

Chris

Chris,

Yes sir...  All updated here to 2.1.2 and Adobe Flash 11 works well.

Grabbing 2.1.3 too!

Thank you!