cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA 191 Adapter Configuration Utilily

jlogan121270
Level 1
Level 1

I am able to log in to the GUI via the IP address and default ID/PW. I am not able to see the quick configuration and network configuration to set up my phone for it's purpose. It's like it's only displaying the read only options of Voice, Administration, and Status. I have defaulted the device a couple of times, checked on IE11, Chrome, and Edge and all are doing the same thing. I was in IE11 put it in compatibility view; local intranet, etc.

Can someone PLEASE help with this issue so I can get my phone configured and working. Much appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

PID-VID: ATA191 - K9 V02

It's enterprise version of ATA191. It's designed to be connected to Cisco call control device only which maintain the configuration of ATA191. You need ATA191-3PW-K9 instead if you wish to connect to a third party SIP device.

ATA191-K9 can be turned to ATA191-3PW-K9 by software upgrade, but I know no details. Ask the seller for support. Note the upgrade may not be free of charge.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What's the exact value of VID-PID printed on bottom of device ? Is there something like Customization shown on Status page ? Whats the value of it ?

No, there is no Customization shown anywhere on Status option

It's enterprise version of ATA191. It's designed to be connected to Cisco call control device only which maintain the configuration of ATA191. You need ATA191-3PW-K9 instead if you wish to connect to a third party SIP device.

ATA191-K9 can be turned to ATA191-3PW-K9 by software upgrade, but I know no details. Ask the seller for support. Note the upgrade may not be free of charge.

Thank you for the info. Much appreciated. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: