Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant console installation failing

craig.letheren
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Has anyone attempted to install the Attendant Console software? If so, have you experienced any issues?

I've attempted to install this on two different Windows 7 machines (32 bit) - one does nothing when you run the installer (literally), and the other presents me with an error just after the installer starts.

cuacce_installer_error.jpg

I've tried some of the solutions I've found on the Microsoft website for error 1720 but nothing has helped so far.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Craig

8 Replies 8

sanjsinh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Craig

What is the version of attendant console and version of BE3K  system are you trying to install this with?

Thanks

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for your reply.

The version for both is 8.6.3.

Thanks.

Craig,

This is may be due to Language Setting on your Windows PC .Could you try setting it to US english before installation starts and give it another shot?

On second thoughts, it look like it is throwing a TSP error. At what stage of installation do you get the error? Is this after you enter the BE3000 IP address?

Yeah, looks like this is a problem with TSP install.

Craig, can you download TSP and try and install it manually on the machine and see if it works.

You can download 32 bit version of TSP from :https://:8443/plugins/CiscoTSP.exe, where is your BE3K server.

Thanks

Hi Sanjay,

I've tried this on one machine and it hasn't made a difference. On that PC, when you double click the installer icon you get the UAC box popup but when you click 'yes' to allow permission nothing happens - no installer, no errors, no process running in task manager.

I haven't tried it on my PC yet but I will try to at some point today and come back to you.

Thank you for your help so far.

Hi Navin,

I get the error about 3 seconds after the installer starts, so right at the very beginning before anything has installed.

Craig

Criag, this certainly merits opening a TAC case. There is something about your laptop that the attendant console does not like.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: