Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant Script Modification

webmasterpikeco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I upgraded our software pack to 8.0.4 as the Cisco SBS suggested I do. The process didn't work as it should have, but never the less I ended up getting the upgrade done and working before the next day of business.  Now the auto-attendant does not work as previous. I use "aa_sbcs_v03.aef" and it was modified by going into the GUI on CUE and set to max retry of 1. This was done to play a short message introducing who we were and the opprotunity to enter the extension number before being sent to an operator, or our receptionist.

Since access to CUE has been apparently cut in this upgrade, I can no longer go in and change the max retry to 1 leaving my callers left hearing the message 3 times before finally being transferred to the front. I would appreciate some help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Open a browser and go to 10.1.10.1.  Login with your UC500 credentials.

navigate tyo Voice Mail, then Auto Attendant.

See circled.

Change to 1

I just tried and it works and CCA is not bothered by this.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Open a browser and go to 10.1.10.1.  Login with your UC500 credentials.

navigate tyo Voice Mail, then Auto Attendant.

See circled.

Change to 1

I just tried and it works and CCA is not bothered by this.

Steve,

I've tried doing that, but from what I understand functionality to this portion was removed. I've tried my credentials as I did on the previous version. The only thing I see that boggles me is that says that the system is not initialized.  Everything is working correctly on the system though so is there something I need to do through CLI to "initialize" this?

Thanks for the quick response!

I'm sorry, I just tried (cisco/cisco) on it and it let me in. I guess it thinks it has never been configured. Weird, but thanks!

That should work if you use the admin username and password you would use to connect CCA to the system.

R U sure you are using the same credentials?

OK.   Thanks for the feedback.  Happy you are working again.

P.S.  Its the Out of Band CLI you want to avoid doing with UC540/UC560

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: