cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

B-ACD how can agent interrupt the queue to take a call?

Hello.  I am being asked by a customer this:

"Can you confirm with Cisco about how an agent can interrupt the queue to take a call?"

On the Queue Member's phones it shows that there ARE calls in the queue, but available (agents not on a call) agents phones are not ringing.

Is there a "number press" or other way for agents to answer callers in the queue.

The B-ACD settings are for "longest-idle".

Please let me know if you need more info about the setup.

We are using a UC560.  There are 10 agents each in a Sales and Customer Service Queue.

Thank you, Paul

1 Reply 1

danielwiebe
Level 1
Level 1

Just so I'm clear. Are you saying you have agents logged in and available and there are calls que'd that are not ringing down to the available agents?

I had that issue a while back and the solution was to delete the BACD save the config then rebuild the BACD.

I'm not sure if it was specific to this particular setup but anytime I made changes to the ACD I had to delete it and recreate it all at once. No incremental changes. If I wanted to add a set to the group I deleted the whole thing and redid it in one step.

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: