Views
Helpful
Replies

BACD and hold times for Call Queue

Help Desk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,
Is it possible to include hold times/wait times for BACD call queues?  Also, anyone run into issues when configuring BACD and the time it takes for it to ring in?  We had an issue previously that where the call would enter the queue, wait 30 seconds or so, and then ring out.  Unless this is normal.

Thanks as always,

HelpDesk

1 Reply 1

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Help Desk,

Its been a while since I configured this and I am not sure if the current versions of CCA allow for this change to take place.

I know on the command line that this is possible, but ultimately it would be better to use CCA to make the changes as I am not sure if it would recognize the change if you did it via CLI.

In the past as an alternative to hold times I did some work around's by pushing the BACD to an AA and putting in there some rudimentary options that would allow a user to go back into the line, but they would loose their position in doing so, but this shouldn't be a big problem.

Also in terms of entering the BACD, I havent see the 30 second delay before so I am not sure what is going on there and I cannot say for that that it is normal operations for it.

Cheers,

David Trad.
davidtradconsultinggmail.com

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *