cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BACD Beep

ciscojoe837
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using B-ACD and when the call rings the extension (from the members list) and the agent is still on that extension it beeps in their ear.  Is there a way to turn this off? 

I was able to turn off the hunt group beep by 'no call-waiting beep' on the ephone-dn of the extensions in the hunt group.  But it seems that when the call goes to B-ACD and then rings the members list, I need to have the same feature of turning off the beeping.  I would have thought that the 'no call-waiting beep' would have worked for both the ephone-dn in the hunt group AND the B-ACD members list.

2 Replies 2

auppal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would consider this a bug please open a TAC case and raise a DDTS

Thnx

Ankur Uppal

CCIE Voice #25875

Network Consulting Engineer

WWSP CE Support , Advanced Services

Cisco Systems

Albert Wilhelm
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can you tell me if you are using analog lines for your voice circuit or PRI? I have seen this with analog lines where the service provider will send the call waiting signal down the main pilot number instead of rolling the inbound caller to the next available analog trunk line. If this is the case, contact your service provider to request when the main pilot number is seized to roll over to the next available analog trunk.

Not sure if this is the case with your UC500.

Bert Wilhelm

APW Solutions

Austin, TX

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: