cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BACD busy prompt how do w change it or can we get it not to play?

graeme
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,

We have setup a BACD for a client, and the busy prompt is a very American defaul sorry all our agents are busy one.

The client doesnt want this or like it.

How can we change the prompt using CCA or other SBC support supported tools?

Alternatively can we get it not to play?

I tried setting the play busy at 90 secs and timeout to voicemail at 60 secs but teh message still plays at which is what it was set to before I changed it.

Thanks

Graeme

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you able to locate the file thats playing (look in flash:/bacdprompts/) and try to replace it with your own?

I remember the CCA GUI used to allow you to change Welcome and Transfer prompts, but the fact was Welcome never plays in UC500 drop through mode so that wont help.  

View solution in original post

I've done it before and it works fine. Like Steven said find the file it's playing and overwrite it with your own custom file. Just make sure it's in the correct format. g711ulaw 8bit 8 khz (pretty sure that's right)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you able to locate the file thats playing (look in flash:/bacdprompts/) and try to replace it with your own?

I remember the CCA GUI used to allow you to change Welcome and Transfer prompts, but the fact was Welcome never plays in UC500 drop through mode so that wont help.  

I've done it before and it works fine. Like Steven said find the file it's playing and overwrite it with your own custom file. Just make sure it's in the correct format. g711ulaw 8bit 8 khz (pretty sure that's right)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: