cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

basic setup

grahamhand
Level 1
Level 1

hi members, not having to much luck with support as the customer is waiting on a contract to be finalised so I need some help fine tuning.

Essentially the last piece of the Puzzle is Call Flow. I need some help. I have attached a diagram of the setup.

In day I want calls to come to 3 members, if no answer or busy then goto a Comfort Message, " All our Sales agents are Busy please hold"

then try the idle stations and place the caller on Hold. If no answer after 60 Seconds then a message to the customer to call back later.

the customer is not wanting them to leave a message.

They have an accounts department with the same members above and the same scenario.

I have played with both BACD and AA to achieve the purpose but the AA just hangs up and doesnt play anything. The BACD plays a busy message but I cant seem to work out on CCA how to upload the customers .wav file.

Secondly Night Time.

How do you get an incoming call to goto a message "thanks for calling Sales our Business Hours are 8-5 mon friday please call back between those hours. As I have currently sent the SIP trunks to the BACD group and I cant seem to work out how it obeys the Schedule.

Simiraly the same for Accounts.

I have setup a schedule for Night and Ticked their opening hours.

Also what happened to the Park button on UC540 can you change one of the soft keys on a handset for Park?

Anyone care to offer me some help it would be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Graham,

I am terribly sorry I couldn't spend more time with you on the phone, I also genuinely thought that support would be more helpful to you

If I wasn't so over stretched with my current work load I would actually spend some time with you on this, the B-ACD should just work when CCA configures it, if it isn't then something has gone wrong with the configuration when it applied it.

I will see if there is something I can do, but I cant make any promises just yet as I am currently biting of more than I can chew

I will have a chat to a good friend who may be able to look at your issues or at the very least see if someone from support is able to give you support, so long as a contract was taken out they should still give you support even if it hasn't filtered through their system yet.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David, your help was tremendous it is working alot better than before.

The only main issues that I have currently are uploading the custom message to the BACD and also getting the Night Message to play. The BACD has the transfer message but that is the message which is initially played to the caller not the one after the inital wait time.

Hopefully after tomorrow the contract will go through and Cisco will be more supportive.

thanks again for your time Dave really it steered me in the right direction.

Hi Graham,

This is a 100% doable feature, I remember how I did it a little while ago

but this was when CCA was not enforced for support coverage and I could mix

up CLI with CCA

I believe if you use the recorder in CCA to create the file (Record

anything you want) locate it in the flash card, then rename your customer

file to that and over right it... just make sure it is exactly the same

file type and bit rate

Then in CCA configure it to play the comfort message every 30-60 seconds

(With Aussies 30 seconds is better, we hate being on old). A simple

recording would be as follows:

"Thank you for calling XYZ, your call is important to us - please continue

to hold and someone will be with you shortly" .... Meanwhile in the

background the B-ACD is hunt-group calling the listed members

However like I said on the phone, there must be a final destination in the

event that all timers are fully exhausted, I highly recommend either an AA

with another custom recording with options to leave an urgent message or

choose # to end the call out just hang up (This is actually the same way

other companies manage it).

Unless things have changed - which wouldn't surprise me, the B-ACD did read

a RAW/WAV file of the flash card, although knowing Cisco they might store

this in the CUE module which would make it inaccessible, I hope this is not

the case.

Let me know if you have a no go with support and I'll chime in then, I'll

find a way to push back some clients and get my college to give me some

time off and I'll help you with it... No promises at this stage but I will

try my best.

Cheers,

David.

On Mar 27, 2012 8:09 PM, "grahamhand" <

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *