Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

SOLVED!!! *** telephony-service was missing the command 'ip source-address 10.1.1.1 port 2000' to get the registration process going *** Hello:I hope to find some help here.  We recently had a UC560 die and received a duplicate replacement.  After s...

Hello, I'm developing a new VoIP project with Cisco  SPA 514G IP Phones. Firmware version: 7.5.7s Currently my customer is in the testing phase and he's warning me that something goes wrong because with older Thompson IP phone doesn't hapen.   He ha...

After several configuration rounds, almost everything seems to be working on my VoIP setup using the Cisco Linksys PAP2T-NA. The only issue I am currently experiencing is that anyone calling my number won't get a ringback tone, although my phone ring...

Hello,I live in Portugal, and have a SPA3012 connected to a PSTN line of Portugal Telecom (via the FXO port), and a normal telephone connected to the SPA3102's FXS port. During an incoming call on the PSTN line, the phone rings and shows the caller I...

talktalkt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes