Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

SPA941 Issue

Hi I have just added another SPA941 to a deployment of a SPA9K.The phone has registered and provisioned fine and shows up in the PBX status, with link working to get to phone configuration.The issue I am having is that there is no dial tone present o...

factory reset

I have bought several SPA508G & SPA509G IP Phones from eBay. But they are password protected when I'm trying to perform the Factory Reset on the phones. I just wonder if anyone could help me on this. Thanks.

gpickup softkey not working on 504

Hi,I have an SPA504G firmware 7.4.4.Here are relevant options:I put 'dnd' and 'dir' either side of it to see what happened. The keys took place 3 and 4 so it is like it isnt seeing the button as being defined. I've tried giving it a specific position...

PoE & SPA504G

Hi guys.It seems my SPA504G is unable to power on using PoE? Using standard cable which came with the unit. Plugged into an Apple Express router, used a number of routers for that matter. Still nothing. Plugged into my 2013 macbook pro also. Nothing....

UC500 with 7945G

Hello,I am trying to find out if anyone has had any luck registering a 7945G via SSL VPN to a UC500? I read that there is no official support on this, but I am curious if anyone had any luck getting it to work via the CLI? As we all know the 7945 has...

UC500 with 7945G

Hello,I am trying to find out if anyone has had any luck registering a 7945G via SSL VPN to a UC500? I read that there is no official support on this, but I am curious if anyone had any luck getting it to work via the CLI? As we all know the 7945 has...