Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

SPC running on linux

I am able to properly use the SPC tool in windows though when I try to run the tool in unbuntu 9.04 it fails. thechet@thechet-desktop:~/Desktop/SPA525$ sh ./spa525g-sip-7-2-3-spc-linux-i386.bin spc --sample-profile config.xml ./spa525g-sip-7-2-3-spc-...

thechet69 by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configuring UC320 for this workflow

I have a client with a UC320 and approx. eight phones.  This is the way they'd like to setup their system.Incoming calls would ring a receptionish phone for approx. 20 seconds.  Calls no handled by the receptionist would go to the AA.  The AA would t...

Call Forwarding SIP Trunk

Hi Guys,I am facing problem in configuraing call forwarding all  on UCS-540. I have setup call forwarding on cisco phone to external numberSo If A-Party call B-Party(Fowarding configured) , B-party forward it to C-Party however Caller ID set to main ...

UC520 CUE died - any help appreciated

After a power outage the autoattendant and voicemail are down.this is what i see in the service module itself.any ideas?UC_NDi#service-module integrated-Service-Engine 0/0 sessionTrying 10.1.1.1, 2002 ... OpenCisco Configuration Assistant. Version: 3...

mross1572 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC320W how many inbound routes?

I had someone ask me how many DID's they could have (they're using a UC320 with a Broadvox SIP trunk, no FXO ports are being used).  I have no idea how many inbound routes are supported on the UC320W.  Any ideas?Edit to add a follow-up:  In looking a...

Resolved! Are SPA phones sticking around?

Ever since Cisco discontinued the UC320 and UC500 I've been wary of ordering SPA phones for customers; however, there's no End-of-Life notice posted for any of the current SPA phones.  Has Cisco ever stated publicly that they'll continue to offer SPA...

Application Error

After unistalling Microsoft Essentials cisco uc fails to run. Reinstalling cisco uc made no difference same error.Faulting application name: cucimoc.exe, version: 8.5.217.19836, time stamp: 0x4eefe3feFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1...

BE6000 backups

I'm running the BE6000 with CUCM and Unity.  It runs on ESXi.  Veeam does not support ESXi.  Is anyone using something else to backup the VMs?  I looked at Unitrends, but it appears to require an agent.  Since it isn't clustered, I want a way to back...

MikeTMech by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes