Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Parking slot and blf

Dear Dan,How you do "blf+cp" for parking slot number ? In draytek IPPBX3510 : Parking Server Number : 777Parking Slot Range . 81 to 90When i have a call, i forward it to 777 and i receive a message from pbx with slot number like "81"In cisco spa5xx, ...

cisco BE6000

HiAm SareeshI have 250 users and want to know licensing options for 250 users have 2 option for me on BE6000 , and want to know the deffrence on both of belowPART CODEDESCRIPTIONBE6K-ST-BDL-K9=Cisco BE6000 UCS C220M3 MD   Srv,RST 9.x SW,Hyp,UPM,VCSBE...

sareesh by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Re: Chinese locale

IP Phone localization files The IP Phone localization files provide support for languages, languages, network tones and cadences. The supported locales include Bulgarian, Chinese-Chinese, Chinese-Taiwanese, Croatian, Czech Republic, Danish, Dutch, Fi...

Jontheuser by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cannot Conference in a Parked Call

I have a customer that is a small law firm where we have installed a UC500 about a year ago.   Since the Install,  the customer often parks incoming calls for retrieval from the SPA phones they have.   This works fine except when they try to add a pa...