Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a spa525G2 using SIP at a remote location which needs to register to a TFTP server over the Internet.The remote locaiton does not have a TFTP server or option 66 or 150 in DHCP, so I want to either hard code the IP of the TFTP server in the 52...

Hi,I have installed a VWIC2-2MFT-T1 card into UC540. And I configured everything using CCA. I can see the new E1/T1 tab in CCA Telephony -> Ports and Trunks ->PSTN trunk setting.I configured it as E1Channel Signaling: ISDN PRISwitch type: Primary NET...

Hi everyone We're trying to set up a remote colleague's Cisco handset (SPA504G), which is behind a Cisco Firewall (ASA 5500) using NAT, to talk to an Asterisk server. The Asterisk server is on a public IP.We have a number of similar Cisco handsets wo...

So the UC520W doesn't detect the SPA500DS 30 line console at all it seems. It detects the phone, and the side console comes online, however in the UC320W interface it doesn't detect.I logged into the phone, and the UC320W has locked down admin access...